Mortal Kombat FAILtality2 Mortal Kombat FAILtality2

Judging by most of the reviews I'm in the minority here but I didn't find any of it funny. Some were ok I guess but I thought it was a waste of time. I could have rated it higher but most of the animation is just taken from the game and isn't even original.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

So accurate. So good.

Ketchup Pump Ketchup Pump

Should have had the friend spill some while trying to use it.

Rupert's Zombie Diary Rupert's Zombie Diary

Seemed like it might have potential but even though it says you fixed it as soon as I hit a direction I walked to the edge of the map in that direction, unable to move. I quit back to the map and the next time I tried none of the directions worked at all. Also, I am unable to start a new game from scratch.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

pretty good

still couldnt get past the squirrel level, screen just went black. but i made it through the other way so at least i could get to the end.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

it's alright

i like the concept and the gameplay is mildy fun. the outcome of items on mood, hunger, and humanity should be a little more clear in my opinion, at least after you've used it once. it gets really tedious to get the zombie in the correct state for some of the reactions when you con't remember exactly what each one does. overall it felt like a waste of time because the story was meh.

Strider Strider

simple and effective

I really like this drawing. It reminds me of samurai jack.

What's Left What's Left

santa clause?

I agree ith Kenjum; it kinda reminds me of Santa Clause however there really isn't any indication other than the white beard. The gloves are what lead people to believe it's a homeless guy looking at a picure of someone he used to be with.

Eternal Law Eternal Law

Wow

This is really cool. That's all I can say. Keep it coming.