Rupert's Zombie Diary Rupert's Zombie Diary

Seemed like it might have potential but even though it says you fixed it as soon as I hit a direction I walked to the edge of the map in that direction, unable to move. I quit back to the map and the next time I tried none of the directions worked at all. Also, I am unable to start a new game from scratch.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

pretty good

still couldnt get past the squirrel level, screen just went black. but i made it through the other way so at least i could get to the end.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

it's alright

i like the concept and the gameplay is mildy fun. the outcome of items on mood, hunger, and humanity should be a little more clear in my opinion, at least after you've used it once. it gets really tedious to get the zombie in the correct state for some of the reactions when you con't remember exactly what each one does. overall it felt like a waste of time because the story was meh.

Monster Arena Monster Arena

needs work

i played last night on my overnight shift and everything worked fine. there are plenty of things that can be improved tho. however, when i went to play today on my computer at home i was having the same problem as everyone else with the weeks just skipping by making the game unplayable. could have been a 6 or 7 but that is a terrible bug. you should consider testing your games before you publish them.

Goosplosion Goosplosion

unoriginal

many games with the exact same concept but better executed. the upgrades almost seem useless and too much luck is involved in getting the highest rating on levels.

London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

ehh

the cops aren't distracted long enough. i also don't like that they don't run for the fire unless they get within a certain range. to make it a little more manageable the cops should go for any fire that's set before going after rioters.

p.s. love bleeding hearts on newgrounds. please don't compare this to hitler or a natural disaster...it's not even a little close. plus there's a little something called freedom of speech that we have in this country. if you don't like the topic don't play the game. you don't see people bashing games where we kill countless nazis, etc. please get some perspective.

Moonlight Difference Moonlight Difference

good story

the hard mode was a little too hard in my opinion; not all of it, but some of the details were a little subtle. also, the ending was the same for both normal and hard when there was supposed to be a bonus slide or something like that?

DifferenceGames responds:

There is a new full screen image when you beat the game on hard mode. Did you play all the way through? There is an 'end game' button available through the options menu but it won't show the new image.

Skinny Skinny

pretty good

simple game. entertaining and weird. i don't really get it tho.

Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

not as good as the first

Some of the combos made sense, but others didn't at all. I also feel like there were more obvious ones that you could have done as well. The top of the screen said 21/21 groups when I only counted 20 which bothered me although didn't factor into the score. It's low because I think it was a terrible attempt after the first one was so good.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

great game

can't wait til you add more levels. great overall.