Mortal Kombat FAILtality2 Mortal Kombat FAILtality2

Judging by most of the reviews I'm in the minority here but I didn't find any of it funny. Some were ok I guess but I thought it was a waste of time. I could have rated it higher but most of the animation is just taken from the game and isn't even original.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

So accurate. So good.

Ketchup Pump Ketchup Pump

Should have had the friend spill some while trying to use it.

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

alright

I second the motion that giving this a zero is ridiculous. Not 10 worthy but not 0 either. Mildly amusing.

No Service No Service

awesome

That was one of the funniest videos I've seen on NG. I laughed harder than I have in a while. Great animation and great voice acting.

Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

yoda_morpheus

nuff said.

Mass Effect 3 Plot Mass Effect 3 Plot

pretty funny

I probably would have rated it lower if I wasn't a fan of the ME series. The only thing that bothered me is that the ship was called the Normandy SR1. That shit is long gone.

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

ehh

The whole thing was just meh. There were a couple of videos in there that were kinda funny, but I thought that many were too short to convey the joke properly. If it's gonna be a pokemon collab, the ones you use should be a little more recognizable. Many are, but others not so much. Also, the use of audio clips from shows is kinda lame. You're trying to spoof pokemon, not those shows.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 9 Messed-Up Bible Stories 9

hilarious

all the episodes are excellent.

coming out with anymore soon? ever?

Cube of Forgettyness-ish Cube of Forgettyness-ish

voices

could have been ok if you didn't have to turn the volume way up to hear what they were saying over the background music/noise.